News

NZ terror attacks: Missing Malaysian teen confirmed dead

Published on 21 Mar 2019 2:37:18 AM

The Malaysian teenager who went missing after the Christchurch mosque massacre has been confirmed dead.

Penang executive councillor Phee Boon Poh on Wednesday night said the Malaysian High Commission in New Zealand had been told of Mohd Haziq Mohd Tarmizi's death.

The 17-year-old's father Mohd Tarmizi Shuib is one of the three Malaysians who were injured in the shootings.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/03/21/nz-terror-attacks-missing-malaysian-teen-confirmed-dead/